[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: [NFBV-Fairfax] Blind Kiosk testing

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 8 16:01:43 UTC 2022

Hello Friends,

Lou Ann Blake of our NFB staff asked me to send  out some additional information about the kiosk testing described below.

This user testing is being conducted as part of our settlement agreement with SSA. TPGI was contracted by SSA to conduct this user testing. This comes about, because SSA as part of a settlement agreement, has committed to make check-in kiosks in its offices accessible.

John Halverson