[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] State convention: Volunteer or be Voluntold: The choice is yours

blumberg1982 sarahblumb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:57:10 UTC 2022

Hey!
I can help with door prizes along with someone else. I think two people is best so that one person is not overwhelmed. We personally have a good deal of things to give as door prizes or to auction off, so we can definitely contribute. I am happy to help and I promise to do a better job and actually well do it this time! Lol!

Sarah