[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Reminder: Our February Meeting is February 17, not February 10

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sat Feb 5 16:49:23 UTC 2022

Hello all:
I hope everyone is doing well and ready to gather in and prepare for the Washington Seminar. Please remember that we will be moving our meeting from its usual second Thursday of the month to the third Thursday for this month only. We will be conducting a hybrid meeting February 17 at 7:00 PM, on Zoom and in Room 114 at St. George’s. Please, please make note of this.

Christine