[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Virtual participation in Richmond Seminar

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sat Jan 1 18:46:42 UTC 2022

Happy new year to all of you. I hope that everyone is safe, feeling well, and ready to jump in for a wonderful new year. Let's start it off with some much-needed participation for our legislative efforts.
It is vital that you let Stuart know if you plan to participate virtually. He needs your address to put you on an appropriate legislative team. We need you. We need you just as much as we did last year, and we had a record turn out for our virtual participation. If you cannot make in person in Richmond, or do not feel comfortable doing so, please, please participate virtually. We need constituents in every jurisdiction to show our dedication and desire for all legislative efforts. Although this effort is slated for January 18, we need to know who can participate now, so that the legislative teams can be made up, so that we can ensure that we have the appropriate number of zoom links, set a schedule, and so that all team participants are able to meet with their leaders and discuss The legislation.
Our board meeting on the 17th will Cover our legislative agenda in detail. please plan to attend the board meeting, and please let Stewart know that you intend to participate virtually and give him your address.
Let's show them that  The blind of northern Virginia are serious   About our legislative agenda. Sign up, right away, before January 3. Please copy me.