[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Hello? Hello? Is This Thing On? *Tap, Tap, Blow* Hello?

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon Jan 3 15:09:55 UTC 2022

Happy New Year again. Are many of you still feeling aftereffects? I have heard from very few of you regarding participation in Richmond seminar. We have a vibrant, large chapter, and I was feeling pretty confident that we were going to step up to our erespective legislative plates across Northern Virginia and lend our voices and dedication to issues important for blind Virginians.
Onluy a handful of you, (a baby’s handful, maybe slightly larger than Ember’s), have let me know that you will be participating. If you are not going in person, your voice and your presence are nevertheless needed, and not in the least less important.
Please be sure to join the board meeting on Monday and to take your place on a legislative team to show your support for your fellow blind Virginians, and our blind siblings anywhere and everywhere.
I really hope this thing is on . . .
Christine