[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Going Virtual . . . regrettably

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Jan 11 15:28:45 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone:
After several discussions and monitoring of COVID numbers, in addition to the governor’s recent thirty-day emergency in order to increase hospital care for COVID numbers that have topped last year’s at this time, I am letting you all know that this month’s meeting, this Thursday at 7:00 PM, will be virtual, rather than hybrid.
I certainly hope that February will be a different story. Stay tuned this evening or tomorrow morning for our meeting agenda.
Christine