[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Your votes needed

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Jan 25 17:50:02 UTC 2022

No! No! Nothing to do with politics, I promise. I wouldn’t do that to you beautiful people.
No, indeed. I am writing to inquire as to whether you think we should abbreviate, cancel, or keep unchanged our February 10 meeting. I ask this because it will be the final day of Washington seminar, which is an exhausting experience for many who are involved, virtual or otherwise. I also recognize that some may wish to attend the memorial dinner for Marsha Dyer.
Please, everyone, send me your responses as quickly as possible so that I can alert the church. Another alternative is moving the meeting to February 17 in person if the church can accommodate us, or virtually if it cannot. Thoughts? Ready? Set? Email me.
Christine
P.S. If I receive only two or three responses from usual attendees, I will call a board meeting for this weekend and we shall decide. I would prefer to have more member input.