[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Quite a few votes are in . . .

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Jan 26 21:57:56 UTC 2022

The clear consensus is to move the meeting to February 17. I have reached out to St. George’s to inquire whether we can have room 114 on that evening. If not, I will let Jacki and all of you know that it will be completely virtual. I will send out that information prior to posting the agenda, by next Friday, February 5.
Stay warm and well, and thank you to those who reached out with your suggestions and opinions.
Christine