[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Ice Cream! Ice Cream! Ice Cream!

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon Jul 11 03:38:24 UTC 2022

For those of you who are returning, or will soon be returning from New Orleans, I suspect you are stuffed full of yummy things and may not want to think about gorging on more yummy things quite yet, but . . . there is always room for ice cream. Always. Always. Don’t argue with me. You know it’s true.
So . . . plan to experience brain freeze, skip the other food groups that day, and come to our ice cream social. Bring your favorite flavor to share . . . or your second favorite, and keep your favorite at home. But then invite me over.
Please go to our form below, and let us know who’s coming, what you are bringing . . . and if you cannot bear to purchase and share ice cream, just fork over ten bucks, and we’ll call it even.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScO-_bvct66Y-iHFyLMe0vBj4PM7JnRhpWi7LemdJkhl1xq4w/viewform