[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] What? Are you kidding me right nhow?

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon Jul 25 21:33:31 UTC 2022

What is this I see? Six (6) respondents to our ice cream social. Was it something I said? Did a flavor on the list scare you? Are you an ice cream hater? We can work on that, but in the meantime, let’s get going. I am setting adeadline of August 3 at noon so that we have time to determine what we’ve got and what we’ll need to make this awesome. If you want to bring something that goes well with an ice cream social, mark “Other” and let us know what you are sending our way.

Potomac, Alexandria, and Fairfax, and any other Federationists and friends who want to make the trip are welcome.
As a reminder, here’s the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScO-_bvct66Y-iHFyLMe0vBj4PM7JnRhpWi7LemdJkhl1xq4w/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScO-_bvct66Y-iHFyLMe0vBj4PM7JnRhpWi7LemdJkhl1xq4w/viewform>