[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Zoom Meeting Next Thursday Evening

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri Jun 3 23:46:03 UTC 2022

All:
Only two people indicated they would attend in person next Thursday, and several of our members will be attending Silver Bells next Thursday through Sunday, so it makes sense to just meet on Zoom.
Please be reminded that we are planning an ice cream social for August, and we need a large party room. We have one tentative possibility that holds about 25 people, but ice cream tends to attract a lot of people, so if anyone can propose a larger option at little or no cost in a location easily accessible to the non-driving crowd, please bring that info to the meeting or drop me the 411.
Christine