[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Survey, Survey, Survey: Please Take the Time to Respond

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sat Jun 4 19:17:42 UTC 2022

OK, here you are: Whether you are a member who attends every meeting and event whenever possible, or you pop in every now and then, or we haven’t seen you in a while, please, please take a few moments to answer this survey so that we can build what we want together, with all voices heard and considered.
This is anonymous, so be candid. Our goal is to be so phenomenal you just cannot stay away. Ever.
Just a quick note: I have never, ever, ever built one of these surveys before, so if you have things to complain about, that’s fine, but don’t give me a hard time about the survey. Otherwise I’ll make you put together the next one. So there. Oh, wait. Anonymous. *Sigh*.
OK, let’s do this:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexVtGOzcrtQ-OFQyr1-AxK3wQBnwpLt8g-bkCAhhm_4VZGwQ/viewform