[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Please Attend: Juneteenth Event Sponsored by the Black Empowerment Committee, June 20, 7:00 PM

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Jun 9 16:35:23 UTC 2022

From Andre Hill:

On June 20th, 2022 the Black Empowerment Committee is hosting an open forum from 7pm-8pm. We will be discussing racial issues within the affiliate and ways to resolve them in a positive and constructive way in order for use to grow as an organization.

After the open forum there will be a presentation about Juneteenth, its history and legacy from 8pm to 9pm.

We will be using the Virginia affiliate Zoom. We are asking attendees to arrive between 6:45 to 6:55pm. Attendees will be muted upon entry.

We look forward to seeing you there!!!

** Note from Christine:
For easy reference, the affiliate zoom link is:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940