[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Ice Cream Social, Metro Access Watch Blog, MWABA

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri Jun 10 13:42:34 UTC 2022

You are needed. Yes, you are: we need people to come, have fun, gorge on ice cream and toppings . . . in August, date and location to be determined soon.
OK, there’s a catch. You need to help plan it and bring stuff: you know, the ice cream and toppings to gorge on, preferably in a cooler . . . and we’ll need bowls, and spoons, and scoops and stuff. So be prepared to have fun and calories together. Stay tuned for details.
Last night, we heard from Lori Pierce of the Metropolitan Washington Association of Blind Athletes. Check out their web site right here:

https://gomwaba.org <https://gomwaba.org/>
And you will likely remember our speaker, Ancil Torres, discussing the trials and tribulations of public transportation and paratransit.
Here is his Metro Access Watch blog:
http://torresfoundation.org/maw/ <http://torresfoundation.org/maw/>
And remember to take the Potomac Chapter Preferences survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexVtGOzcrtQ-OFQyr1-AxK3wQBnwpLt8g-bkCAhhm_4VZGwQ/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexVtGOzcrtQ-OFQyr1-AxK3wQBnwpLt8g-bkCAhhm_4VZGwQ/viewform>

Have a safe, pleasant weekend.

Christine