[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Need A place on the agenda? Let me know

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon May 9 20:27:27 UTC 2022

Hey there, all Potomacitizens. It’s almost that time again: chapter meeting time, this Thursday, 7:00 PM, at St. George’s and via Zoom.
We have a packed agenda this week, so if you want to share and/or need to share, let me know before 9:00 AM tomorrow, because I would like to get the agenda out before 5:00 PM tomorrow.

Remember to let me know what committees you would like to be on, and/or what your very particular set of skills is, whether or not you developed them over a long career.

Christine