[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Running Late: Promised Information Pending by the End of the Weekend

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri May 13 18:21:16 UTC 2022

All:
Many apologies offered, as I am not going to be able to send the promised information as per last night’s (very well-attended, yay!) meeting. I do look forward to seeing more of you in person soon, perhaps in June, and most definitely ffor our planned gathering in August.
Please be advised that Ferras Ghannam, one of our speakers from last evening, is the Director  of Finance and a VP at Connect BBC, not Connect DC. This is a transportation option, not related to British news.
On Sunday evening, I will send all related information regarding Connect BBC, as well as a link to Ancil Torres’s blog, for those of you who wish to look further into his call for collaboration to improve transportation services provided by WMATA.
If anyone is having difficulty registering for convention, please reach out after Sunday evening, and I will assist. With your permission, I will input your information on the site if necessary.
Please also reach out with suggestions, committee appointment requests, ideas, and criticisms, with the latter being constructive, please, and attached to a proposal for improvement.
Have a safe, excellent, and healthful weekend, all.
I’m off to Baltimore for a Project Rise weekend.
Christine