[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Connect BBC Update

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon May 16 01:28:43 UTC 2022

All:

I was able to use an audio capcha on the web site without logging in or creating an account. Just as an example, I chose a June 4, 2022 ride from my home to Baltimore Penn  Station at noon. A Chevy Impala, which holds 1-3 passengers, 1-3 pieces of luggage, up to 15 minutes wait time with no extra charge costs $179 and change. Even with gratituties included, this is absurd when I often get a Chevy Impala with Uber. The same trip on Uber and Lyft respectively are $75 and $67 without a tip. If you move up to Uber XL it’s $129 v. the Lyft equivalent $124.

Christine