[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Chapter Meetings Going Forward

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon Nov 28 03:13:47 UTC 2022

Good evening everyone:
As the board looks into future in-person options for chapter meetings, there was a unanimous vote by members in attendance to hold chapter meetings on Zoom at this time. Therefore, please be advised that our January 11 meeting will take place only on Zoom, and we hope to have an update at that time. (This decision should not be construed as an unwillingness to continue to use St. George’s. However, a few alternatives are being considered which offer excellent accessibility, dependable availability, and less expense.

Be assured that regardless of the location of our chapter meetings, we plan to arrange in-person gatherings; one is in the works for January or February.
Christine