[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Do you hear that ticking sound?

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Nov 29 21:27:06 UTC 2022

No, it is not a metronome, and the tin woodsman is not stalking you. Nor is it something horrific.
It is the sound of time ticking down toward December 1, the deadline for receipt of your RSVP’s via Zelle or check or reaching out to Arielle for other potential arrangements. Regardless of your method of payment, you must let us know if you are coming, and how many will be in your party. We need to give Federico’s a head count at the end of the week, and no, you do not have to choose your entree until you are actually sitting there with your appetite and your anticipation of being merry.
$34 covers your meal, tax, and gratuity. It does not cover adult beverages, which you may purchase.
We will have a 50/50 raffle, and a gift for someone from that same raffle.
Remember that we are also collecting money for the St. George’s Food Pantry.
Choices of entree include:
fettuccine Alfredo
eggplant Parmesan
chicken marsala
chicken angelica
meat lasagna
spaghetti with meatballs
Dessert is either a mini tiramisu or cannoli
Send your $34 per person via Zelle to
arielle at disabilitywisdom.com <mailto:arielle at disabilitywisdom.com>
or send a check to
Arielle Silverman
5902 Mt. Eagle Dr.
Apt. 202
Alexandria, VA 22303

What’s that? You don’t know where and when to go for the celebration.
Well, why didn’t you raise your hand or put something in the chat?
Oh, wait, this is email, not Zoom. Oops.
So, be there at Federico Ristorante Italiano
519 23rd Street South, in Arlington, on December 7, starting at 6:00 PM . . . and we’ll shut the place down at 9:00 PM