[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Exciting, exciting, exciting news!

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Oct 6 16:23:03 UTC 2022

OK, so it’s exciting, and I wanted to make that perfectly clear. I was just on Facebook . . . OK, Gary was actually on Facebook, and he asked me if I saw a particular item on a person’s page. I said no. He informed me that our First Vice-President and Social Committee Chair, Deepa Goraya, is engaged. It would appear that the question was popped on a hot air balloon in the air currents over New Mexico. (The question was popped, not the balloon. Most thankfully.) Oh, how I wish there was audio of this. Those lucky fellow passengers.
Join me in wishing Deepa and her ex-boyfriend (well, he is . . . he’s a fiance now) many, many congratulations and much happiness.
Christine