[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Important: Meeting Changes

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri Oct 7 18:49:29 UTC 2022

Our hybrid chapter meeting will take place going forward every second *Wednesday* of the month. Wednesday. Not Thursday. If you want to sing with the choir, go on Thursday. If you want to attend our chapter meetings, come on Wednesday. The second Wednesday. At 7:00 PM. Okay? Are we good? Great.
Second Wednesday.
I will be sending out the agenda Sunday or Monday. Let me know if you want/need space on it.
Our Zoom link will be different. Just like the Wednesday thing. Different. Here we go, and it will be in the agenda as well:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6025022255 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6025022255>

Meeting ID: 602 502 2255
One tap mobile