[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Pre-Meeting Dinner Gathering Change: Thai Treasure, 3811 Fairfax Drive, Suite 105

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Oct 12 15:09:51 UTC 2022

All: This is important. Although Medium Rare came highly recommended, I am looking at the menu and they seem to literally have two dinners, one steak and one vegetarian (they must have quite a steak!) and expensive desserts. This is not conducive to diverse palates. I do realize that Thai food is not something all prefer, but we have limited options within walking distance of the meeting. We are planning to try to rotate among three or four establishments for our meetings, so if there is a place nearby that someone can recommend, that would be great. There is a small cafe near the Virginia Square Metro station, but it only has about a dozen seats, so I don’t know if that is worth the chance.
We will hit Extreme Pizza again next month, unless a different strong preference is offered.
So again, 3811  Fairfax Drive, Suite 105,  Thai Treasure at 5:00 to 5:30 PM to allow for a leisurely dinner and chatting.

Christine