[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: volunteers needed to help with welcome reception

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 17 14:10:33 UTC 2022

Hi,

Deepa asked me to send this out.

John

From: Deepa Goraya <deepa.goraya at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2022 9:49 AM
To: 'John Halverson' <jwh100 at outlook.com>
Subject: volunteers needed to help with welcome reception

Do you mind please sending the following to the NFBV listserv?

Hello everyone,

For our first night of convention, Thursday evening, we are having a welcome event in the Presidential suite from 6 to  7:30 PM. We need more volunteers to help with set up, cleanup, and bar tending/food serving. Here are the roles for which we need assistance:

  1.  Set up - Between 4:30 PM and 6:00 PM, we will need to set up the room. We will also need to ice up our beverages, obtain a huge trash barrel, and get ready for the crowd.
  2.  Bar Tending -  (6:00 PM to 7:30 PM) We will be serving Beer, wine, and soft drinks. We will need a few people to support this station.
  3.  Clean Up (7:30 PM to 8:15 PM) - With a large crowd, we will have items spilled, food left everywhere, and drinks placed on every surface. This will all need to be cleaned up.

We need about two or three volunteers for these tasks. Those who are willing to volunteer, please email Deepa at Deepa.Goraya at gmail.com<mailto:Deepa.Goraya at gmail.com>.

Thank you.

Deepa
Deepinder K. Goraya, Esq.