[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] It's a First! Birthday Party, That Is . . . Celebrate with Ember 11/06/2022, 4:00 to 7:00 PM

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri Oct 21 02:55:01 UTC 2022

From Mommy and Recording Secretary (Ember’s Mommy, our Recording Secretary, just to be clear):

You’re invited!

Our youngest member, November Kathleen Orozco (Baby Ember) is turning one year old! And she would like you to celebrate with her!

Please join us on her actual birthday: Sunday, November 6 from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM. She asked the Halversons to host her gathering, and they agreed. So the festivities will take place at the Halverson home: 810 22nd Street South, Arlington, Virginia.

Ember tells me she only wants your company for her birthday,  so no need to bring gifts, but you are encouraged to bring a snack or light appetizer to share.

Please RSVP to me, since Ember doesn’t have email yet. My contact information is below. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!

Email: kaybaycar at gmail.com <mailto:kaybaycar at gmail.com>
Phone: 314-610-7740

Julie (Ember’s mommy)