[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] **Important**: Please check your contact information on the attached list

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sun Sep 11 19:45:56 UTC 2022

It’s that time again . . . the membership list is being updated. Please, please, ensure that the contact information we have is what you want listed, that it is completely accurate, and check that your name is spelled correctly.
Please check as soon as you are able; we would like to send out the complete list that has been cleared by all who are listed by the end of the month. It’ll take about two minutes to open the list and check; please take the time to do this.
We need to know the  proper means for contacting all of you awesome people.
Christine