[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Limited Opportunity to Respond: Please Take 15 Minutes to Do So Online or by Phone

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Sep 20 19:39:30 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind is engaging in a strategic planning process during the next year. This undertaking will enable us to envision a clear, focused future for the organization. Every member of our community is invited to participate and share input. As mentioned in the September presidential release <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27128&qid=7567748>, we are conducting a survey this week from September 19 to 25. Mission Minded is our consultant and they're working with a steering committee of Federation members who will advise the process and make recommendations to the board of directors. Please take fifteen minutes to complete the survey.

The survey is available online now <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27141&qid=7567748> or by phone.

Complete the survey by phone by calling 229-632-7878 or toll-free 833-632-7878. Please note that the phone number above provides the survey in an automated system and will require the survey to be completed in one session. There is an option to pause the survey for five minutes and the pause can be extended as needed. Push the pound key for help.

Please note: We are particularly interested in capturing feedback in this effort from members of the Federation community who primarily engage in Spanish. To effectively focus our outreach, we will be offering a Spanish version online and via phone the week of September 26-October 2. Please share this information with those in our community who will benefit from this format.

Your feedback and voice are so valuable in this process, and it would make a big difference if you would take the time to complete this survey. Please plan to be part of it and help others in the Federation who may need assistance.

Thank you for your support and commitment to the organized blind movement and our journey of growth, empowerment, and change.