[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Holiday party and St. George's Food pantry donations

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Wed Dec 13 03:27:14 UTC 2023

From: Sandy Halverson <sjh300 at outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 8:22 PM
To: jwh100 at outlook.com
Subject: Holiday party and St. George's Food pantry donations

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE

Hi members and friends. John and I just got back from visiting our son and his family in Gardner, Kansas. No snow but very windy and cold! Great visit, though which is all that matters.

At our recent chapter board meeting, we talked about making donations to the St. George's Episcopal Church Food Pantry. The pantry can always use individual-sized toiletries; Patty and Seton have agreed to collect those and get them to the appropriate folks. However, if you wish to make a cash contribution, Sean will happily collect it. Since some of our members are not able to join us tomorrow, I think we should extend the collection to our January 2024 chapter meeting so we will have more time to collect or donate.

Although this is not a formal meeting, we will be taking a little time to talk about our upcoming Richmond seminar, finalizing who will be participating from our chapter, and figuring out transportation which is quite likely to be via Amtrak.

I look forward to celebrating with you tomorrow evening as we conclude our business for 2023.