[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Omnium Circus: 02/25/2023, 2:00 PM

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sun Jan 8 02:12:34 UTC 2023

	Gary, Braden, and I just bought tickets. I think this would be a wonderful activity for as many of us as possible to enjoy together. One hour prior, they are providing the opportunity to check out props, costumes, etc. This is audio-described. Please see details below.
Christine
Hello all National Federation Family members from Washington and Virginia!

I invite you to join us on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 2 pm for an afternoon of inspiration, diversity, and inclusion. Join us as Omnium Circus makes its triumphant return to Capital One Hall in Tysons Virginia.

After a rousing standing ovation in 2022, 2023 promises to deliver thrills, chills and laughter!
Special group rates and discounts are available for this live audio described performance.

To better serve our blind and visually impaired community members, we have implemented no phone service fees when calling the Capital One Hall box office due to the lack of accessibility on  Ticket Master’s website. The Capital One Hall box office phone number is: 703-343-7651. Telephone hours are from Monday through Friday 10 AM until 2 PM.

Would you please be so kind as to share this information with all of your members?

For group rates or custom organization discount codes, please email lisa at omniumcircus.org <mailto:lisa at omniumcircus.org> or myself at bryan at omniumcircus.org <mailto:bryan at omniumcircus.org>. We will be here to guide you with any questions, comments or concerns on Planning your circus experience. Additionally, we will be happy to facilitate either a zoom meeting or phone call to address any lingering questions and provide an in-depth description of our production as well as group rates and offers.

To add even more delight to the circus experience, I’m happy to offer all audience members the opportunity to explore all the circus props and costumes used during the performance. The preshow experience will take place in the lobby one hour prior to showtime. Don’t miss it…

The performance runs 90 minutes, plus a 15 minute intermission. Please be advised that scrumptious refreshments will be available for purchase.

I along with the rest of the Omnium Circus Family look forward to welcoming each and every one of you with open arms to CapitalOne Hall on Saturday, February 25, 2023.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.
See you at the circus!
Happy new year!

Bryan Velazquez

Position: group/outreach representative.
Phone: 718-414-5261
Email: bryan at omniumcircus.org <mailto:bryan at omniumcircus.org>