[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] CLB Blind and Low Vision Support Group for Arlington Residents

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sat Jan 14 16:51:43 UTC 2023

Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
Adult Services for Visually Impaired and Blind Residents in Arlington Virginia

Virtual Peer Support Group
Hello Arlington residence! Please join Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind for our virtual our Blind and Low Vision support group.
Topic: Discussing relevant topics that will enhance your life as a blind person. The group session will provide an opportunity for people to share their personal experiences as persons living with blindness or low vision.

This peer support group will be facilitated by our case manager and community leader Shawn Callaway.

First Meeting
When: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Time:  7:00 p.m. EST
These peer support meetings will be held bi-weekly. Once you have registered, you will be provided the Zoom link and any future any information pertaining to this group.

Call CLB at 240-737-5100 or email cbrown at clb.org <mailto:cbrown at clb.org> to register