[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Addition to Agenda

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Jan 10 14:31:27 UTC 2023

		All:
I will be adding a speaker to our packed agenda: Bryan Velazquez, Group and Outreach Representative for Omnium Circus, will join us to discuss the February 25 circus event and answer any questions you may have. I am also going to schedule a Zoom meeting next Wednesday evening or Thursday evening dedicated to Omnium, which I will send out to the affiliate in VA, DC, and MD, should they decide to distribute.
Christine