[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: BROADWAY IN THE PARK hosted by Greater Alexandria Chapter

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Jun 9 18:47:42 UTC 2023

From: Sandy Halverson <sjh300 at outlook.com>
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2023 1:37 PM
To: jwh100 at outlook.com
Subject: FW: BROADWAY IN THE PARK hosted by Greater Alexandria Chapter

Hi PCNFB chapter members and friends. Below is the final announcement from Renee Valdez about our Greater Alexandria Chapter Broadway in the Park Wolftrap event taking place next Friday, June 16. Several of us went in 2022 and it was delightful. John and I are not able to go this year but I hope some of you will take advantage of the $60 ticket price and transportation arrangements which will be confirmed when you RSVP.