[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: PCNFB Chapter meeting reminder

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 13 18:03:45 UTC 2023

From: Sandy Halverson <sjh300 at outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 11:54 AM
To: jwh100 at outlook.com
Subject: PCNFB Chapter meeting reminder

Good morning PCNFB members and friends. We will be meeting tomorrow evening from 7 to 9 pm using our affiliate Zoom (link and phone numbers at the end of this message) and I hope you will join us. There is a lot going on at the local, state and national levels with lots of information to be shared regarding our upcoming national convention, most recent state board meeting, local chapter projects and decisions to make about chapter meetings this summer.

All are welcome and if you have concerns or questions before the meeting, I can be reached at 703-400-6890. See you tomorrow evening and it will be much appreciated if you join the meeting as early as 6:45 so the meeting can start promptly at 7.

Here's how to join our Affiliate's Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592