[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Dead iPhone: Please Text or Email

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Mar 14 00:52:21 UTC 2023

	All:
If you need to reach me, please don’t call; I have no access to voicemail without significant difficulty. My iPhone suddenly died, will not charge, and I have tried all sorts of shenanigans to get it working again, but to no avail. It is under a year old, has not been dropped, and did not take an inadvertent swim. Any techies out there with brilliant ideas, get in touch. Just not via phone. :)
Christine