[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] June 1 Northern Virginia Auction and Reunion

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Apr 29 17:39:34 UTC 2024

Hello Chapter Members, Friends, and Colleagues

Time is quickly approaching for our Northern Virginia fund raising auction and reunion. It will take place on June 1 at the Lion Village Community House 1920 North Highland Street, Arlington Virginia. The time is 2:30-5:30 PM. The cost is $20 to cover food and drinks.

We call this a reunion as we are inviting many persons who have been a part of our Northern Virginia chapters in  the past. It will be fun to visit with many of  our friends again and to learn about their successes. We plan to offer entertainment and other surprises.

I am attaching three documents. The first is a solicitation request to obtain auction items from merchants you know and believe are willing to help. It explains the purpose of our auction and outlines some of our major activities. If everyone can obtain two items, our auction will have its success ensured.

The second document is an informational piece you may send to friends and neighbors in order to invite them to join us. I would quickly follow-up this document with a personalized phone call or any other communication you believe will be effective. Personal communication is extremely important.

The third communication is a letter aimed at members who were once with us but have drifted away. Again, follow-up personal interaction is very important. We love to see our friends join us.

If you or those you invite have questions, please call me on 703-867-6400.

If you and or your friends plan to join us RSVP to me.
John Halverson
Mobile and text: 703-8676400
email: jwh100 at outlook.com

John Halverson, Ph.D., Corresponding Secretary, Potomac Chapter