[NFBV-PWC] Reminder of conference call gatherings for the Prince William County Chapter this month

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:26:32 UTC 2021

Good afternoon to all:

Just one more friendly reminder that the Prince William County Chapter will
not be holding their traditional meeting this month, however we will be
holding two conference call gatherings the first is for those who have
trouble with online shopping and can dial-in to the conference call line so
that way members of the chapter can assist you and give you ideas on how to
online shop successfully and that event will be held this Friday, December
10, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. The second event will be held next Tuesday, December
14, 2021 and it is our first of our book club meeting the book that we are
reading for this month is the Westing Game by Ellen Raskin. The time
selected for these meetings is 7:30 p.m.
The number to dial-in for this conference call is as follows: 605-313–5562,
passcode: 293383.

Also for those who are interested in participating in Richmond Seminar
please reach out to our Prince William County chapter president Arron Faxon
at: faxman06 at gmail.com
Phone number: 434-989–5587.
The deadline to let Aaron know that you were attending in Richmond Seminar
is January 3 at 5 PM.