[NFBV-PWC] Thank you

Arron Faxon faxman06 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 01:49:28 UTC 2021

Dear Prince William County members in the Nfb community at large

For those of you who attended our Christmas caravan event it was a virtual time of resourcefulness and learning about the online shopping environment and the role assistive technology plays. The reason why I wanted to spearhead this event was because I believe that the area of couponing and discounts in shopping needs to be more accessible. We as blind or low vision people should be able to save money when shopping for gifts for our loved ones without needing to ask others for help. I want to thank everyone who joined us and I hope you will agree with me in saying that it was a big success and hopefully we can do more events like it in the future. Please remember if you wish and you have read the westing game by Ellen Raskin to show up for our first ever Prince William County book club meeting which will take place on December 14 at 7:30 PM.

Not only will we discuss the book but we will also be picking our book for next months book club meeting. I would like to thank you all for your time and your consideration and I have great respect and reverence for you all as part of my team.
Sincerely
Arron Faxon
President of the Prince William County chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Virginia