[NFBV-PWC] Reminder PWC book club meeting tomorrow and the other event

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:30:33 UTC 2021

Good evening:

Just one more friendly reminder that the Prince William County Chapter will
be holding their first ever book club meeting tomorrow at 7:30 p.m.. We
will be discussing Ellen Raskin‘s The Westing Game. Info to dial in for
that meeting is below:

 605–3 13–5562 passcode: 293383.  Also, for all those moviegoers! I know
that this is last-minute, but it just occurred to me. The Prince William
County Chapter is thinking of meeting up to watch Spider-Man No Way   Home,
this Saturday add the AMC Theatres, if you are interested in hearing about
making this plan come to fruition we will be discussing this matter after
the book club meeting.
Please make sure to come and discuss the westing game tomorrow.
Until then,

Oscar Montiel