[NFBV-PWC] Join us July 10 at bar Louie for banquet

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:09:14 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone!

I hope this email finds you all well. I have an important announcement! The
Prince William County chapter will be hosting a gathering at bar Louie to
listen to the NFB national convention’s Saturday night banquet. The
location will be bar Louie, the address is down below:

1501 Potomac Town Pl. Please note: this event is optional if you would like
to attend, but we understand your circumstances. Also, we need to have an
accurate reservation of people who will attend we need to have a headcount.
So if you are interested in attending please RSVP to Marc Ross no later
than July 7 2021. You can call Marc at: 703:680:2843. You can email Marc
Ross at: pookiepuppy42 at gmail.com
That’ll be all for this email. Hope to see you  at bar Louie next Saturday
for banquet!

Oscar Montiel