[NFBV-PWC] Reminder: don’t forget to RSVP for a gathering at bar Louie this upcoming Saturday, July 10

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 21:51:36 UTC 2021

Good afternoon to all:

One final reminder, don’t forget to RSVP to Marc Ross if you are interested
in joining us this upcoming Saturday, July 10, 2021 for banquet. Mark Ross
info is below:

pookiepuppy42 at gmail.com
703–680–2843. Deadline is tomorrow so please reach out to Mark Ross so that
way we can have an accurate headcount at bar Louie. Please arrive by 7:00
so that way we can listen to the banquet which will kick off at 7:30 PM
Eastern.

Oscar Montiel