[NFBV-PWC] PWC minutes for 9-18 Dash 2021

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 04:03:06 UTC 2021

Good evening all!

Please find the chapter minutes from last months meeting below:

Sorry for the formatting but I am currently moving to a knew location this
week and I barely have Internet access. The minutes report will be getting
better as time goes on.

PWC minutes for 9-18-2021
Our Meeting began with the secretary's and treasury report which both were
accepted. Next, Oscar Montiel gave his final presidential report and
thanked the members for supporting the chapter in the last year. Next,
elections were held, and the board positions are as follows: Arron Faxan
President, Kimberly Copenhaver Vice President, Mark Ross Treasurer, Oscar
Montiel Secretary, Margaret Skinner Board Member 1 Mark Ross Board Member
2. Next, Arron asked the meeting attendies for ideas that the chapter could
do outside of the monthly chapter meeting, and ideas were suggested as, a
book club which was scheduled to take place starting on October 26, 2021,
and finding ways to increase membership. To conclude the chapter meeting,
since October is meet the blind month and also cancer awareness month, the
members were thinking of doing a walk with the blind in the Stonebridge
area, but details are still to be worked out. With no further business, the
meeting was adjourned at 3:15 P.M.

Respectfully Submitted,

Oscar Montiel

Thank you,