[NFBV-PWC] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Door Prizes

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:04:56 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: lindseyroanem1--- via NFBV-Announce <nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 10:58 AM
Subject: [NFBV-Announce] Door Prizes
To: <nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org>

Hello fellow Federationists,

Domonique Lawless and yours truly are so excited to serve as your door
prize coordinators again this year.

During the next few weeks, we are soliciting door prize donations from
local chapters, vendors, and individuals.  Because the convention is
virtual, the best door prizes are monetary or electronic gift cards.  If
you want to donate something that would require shipping, that is fine.
You will just need to take responsibility for shipping the item to the
winner.

Please send me an e-mail advising of the door prize that is being donated
and by whom no later than Saturday, October 23.

We will once again call names throughout the convention general sessions.
As we get closer to the convention, I will send out the process by which
door prizes will be announced and claimed.  Stay tuned for details at
eleven!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let Domonique or me
know.  We can be reached at the below contact information:

Melody Roane

E-mail:  lindseyroanem1 at gmail.com

Cell:  269-207-2062

Domonique Lawless

E-mail:  dlawless86 at gmail.com

Cell:  615-904-4225

We look forward to receiving and giving away your door prizes.

Have a great evening.

Melody