[NFBV-PWC] Passing

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 15:23:05 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone:

As a reminder, this month chapter meeting has been canceled, and our passionate and determined chapter president Marc Ross will be taking a leave of absence, last night, and email was sent out stating that his mother was in critical condition, unfortunate news that earlier this morning at 2 AM, Marc Ross mother passed away. we send our deepest condolences to Marc Ross and his loved ones at this time. Please feel free to reach out to me for any chapter inquiries until further notice. Marc, we love you, and want to extend our deepest condolences and support to you as a Chapter. Please let us know on how we can best help you through this tough time.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone