[NFBV-PWC] Bus to state convention

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 20:55:51 UTC 2023

Hello everyone:

This message is for those that are interested in that are attending state convention from the second through the fifth. There will be a bus going down to Williamsburg and the pick up will be the PRTC transit center. For those who are interested in taking this option, please feel free to reach out to me no later Monday, October 2, 2023. We need a headcount no later than October 12, 2023 to report. Again those are for that are interested in attending State convention and taking a vantage of the transportation option, please feel free to email me if you were interested in this option.

Thank you,

Oscar Montiel.

Sent from my iPhone