[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Bus to and or from convention

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:18:42 UTC 2016

Good morning all,

As I am sure that many of you know, there is a chartered bus providing
transportation to and or from convention.  The bus will pick up at Wendy's,
located at 5212 Brook Road in Richmond.  The bus will pick up on Thursday,
November 10, 2016 somewhere between 3:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon.  The
cost of transportation on the bus is $40 per person each way or a total of
$80 per person round trip.  Passengers should be prepared to pay when they
get on the bus.  The bus will drop off at the same location on Sunday,
November 13, 2016 somewhere around 3:00 in the afternoon.

While you do not need a reservation to ride the bus, it is very helpful to
know who will be taking the bus, so, please let me know ASAP if you plan to
ride the bus.

I can be reached at (804) 262-7057 or at markwroane at gmail.com
<mailto:markwroane at gmail.com> .

We look forward to seeing many of you.