[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Richmond Chapter elections

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:33:28 UTC 2016

Hello all,

The Richmond Chapter will be holding elections on Monday, November 14, 2016.

Our meeting date was moved at our last chapter meeting to be on the 14th and
not on the 28th as would normally be the case.  The meeting will be held at
the Library and Resource Center on the DBVI campus at 7:00 pm.  Per our
constitution, only members in good standing will be allowed to participate
in the election so, if you have any questions regarding your membership
status, please let me know.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Mark Roane