[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] FW: [Nfbv-announce] Charter bus to and from convention notice

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:11:16 UTC 2016

Hello Richmond Chapter members and friends,
Please see the notice below regarding a chartered bus to state convention.
The pick up location in Richmond may change depending on who is riding and
the most convenient location for them.  Please let me know if you plan to
ride our affiliate bus.
Thanks,
Mark
(804) 262-7057