[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] FW: [Nfbv-announce] GIVE TO THE 2016 Action Auction!

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:33:06 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBV-Announce [mailto:nfbv-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Michael Kasey via NFBV-Announce
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2016 2:01 PM
To: Nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbv-announce] GIVE TO THE 2016 Action Auction!

Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!

  The NFB of Virginia will be having an Auction at its state convention in
Virginia Beach - November 11-13, 2016.  We need good NEW, HAND-MADE or
ANTIQUE ITEMS to auction.   Please contact Jacki Brown:
703-534-0747/jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net
<mailto:jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net> ;to tell her what you plan to
donate.  She'll be releasing the information about what is being offered at
least a week before the convention via email.  PLEASE DONATE NOW!

Then bring your donated items to the convention.  Just like last year there
will be a table set up with the items offered outside the vendor's room on
Friday and in the meeting room on Saturday and Sunday. On Friday the Action
Auction volunteers will accept items for auction and describe each item to
all who stop by. LIVE AUCTION WILL START FRIDAY MORNING AND GO ON BOTH
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY during general meetings and at the Banquet.

Remember - this is our chance to raise money for ourselves in a fun way -
also a way to buy only previously dreamed of luxuries from our friends.

blindness is not what holds you back.