[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] "Walk with the Blind"

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:04:57 UTC 2016

Greetings Richmond Chapter members and friends,

We are just 6 days away from our biggest fundraiser of the year and things
are coming together nicely.  Once again, the merchants of Carytown have
supported us very generously with gift certificates to many places of
business.  All that's left to do now is for us to show up on Saturday
morning with our families, friends and of course, our financial
contributions.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.  Let's make this our BEST event
ever!