[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Win Big Money Tomorrow

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 00:21:51 UTC 2017

Greeting Chapter Members

Tomorrow is the big day! Our chapter will be having their annual holiday
dinner at Mama Js Restaurant. The address is 101 E. Clay St. and it begins
at 6pm. Although the food is more than enough of a reason for us to show up
there on time, I think it best that we also sweeten the pot for our members.

Tomorrow, there will be a 50-50 raffle running for any attendees. The raffle
will run from the beginning of the event until the end. This is going to be
a big money pot, so the more people who play will determine how far this pot
can go. The last time we did this type of raffle at our Chili Cookoff, our
pot was $190. I am sure we can beat those odds at this event. Please come
with a few bucks to throw your name in the hat and potentially make your
pockets happy. Prices of raffle tickets are $5 each or three tickets for
$10. I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass