[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Reminder about Holiday Dinner

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:27:15 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone

This is just a friendly reminder that our holiday dinner takes place on
Monday, December 11, 2017 at Momma J's Banquet Hall. The event begins at
6pmm and the cost per plate is $25. If you are confirmed to have RSVP with
me, please pay your price for your spot to Mark Roane by our meeting on
Monday, November 27, 2017. If you have not signed up for the dinner, it is
too late unfortunately. I look forward to hearing from you all at our
meeting.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass